Wednesday, June 28, 2006


Ok folks, this is a quick test of posting a story, along with a picture and video. I need to find out how well this site works, so that I can be ready for Camp Perry, and able to quickly post information and pictures.

I have not received any more word as to progress with the wireless internet access system Gary is putting in for us this year. I will make a call to him next week if he has not called me by that time.

This is a picture looking over my shoulder during a match about 3 years ago, which does a good job of making the 50 yard line look a long way off. Acutally it is a long way off, so no trick photography required for that.

This video shows me during 45 Rapid Fire at the North Carolina State Games last weekend. It was a hot sweaty day, but things mostly went well so I felt better, at least when it was over. The site the videos are posted to reduces the resolution quite a bit, making them easier to download. That also keeps their bandwidth requirements down to a reasonable level. If the window comes up too large (anything other than fairly small) they may be grainy, so you can use the little down arrow sort of button in the bottom right of the window to select a different size.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3667212825219677776


Let me know if these come across ok, or what might need to be changed. I am very open to ideas on how to make this work better.

Clark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home